Today I had to get some wreaths made up that had been ordered as gifts. One with blue central pieces and one natural. Since I had all the kit out, I tried to make a new version out of something other than old book pages that I usually use. I wanted a fun and bright version with lots of bright colours.
The wreaths I make are usually very fragile and cannot go outside unless in a protected porch, so I made one out of something far more weatherproof, very thin neoprene foam. It is a bit trickier to roll and staple, but I did get there. Plus a hot glue gun works well on it and does not melt the neoprene, but my hands are really burnt after three wreaths in a go, those glue guns can be murder!